What's new

App Menu?

Ended up doing folder enhancer. Working decent so far!! View attachment 11682
View attachment 11683

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

^cool, exactly what I was talking about. Looks good. Hopefully the dev will add the alphabetical feature as that would make it a little less time consuming, but looks good either way

And you guys have a ton of apps lol. I think I have like 30 lol

Isn't there a limit? I can't put more than x # of apps in a folder. Or is there a tweak for that? Also can they do auto alphabetized or do I need to do that.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Buy InfiniFolder for $.99. You can put unlimited apps in one folder. While you're at it, buy Springtomize 2 and make folders have 5 or more icons per line. That's what I do and it's very nice. While your at it, InfiniBoard let's you have infinite icons on your springboard. Again with Springtomize 2, you can have 5 or more icons wide on springboard, dock, etc. You still have to put them in whatever order you like.

Sent from my iPaid 4

Last edited:
Buy InfiniFolder for $.99. You can put unlimited apps in one folder. While you're at it, buy Springtomize 2 and make folders have 5 icons per line. That's what I do and it's very nice

Sent from my iPaid 4

She doesn't need it now since she's got folderenhancer. It does what infinifoders does. But springtomize is a must in my book.

yeah I did the home made app menu as well.. coming from android I just had to have a way to sort my apps I was lost without it lol

Tapatalk'd iP5