What's new

App Help.. Can't delete download/can't re install

scottphares

Reaction score
New iPhone 4. Tried to Download the Facebook APP. I believe I started the download from the "Settings area" Where it has Facebook and Twitter there (where it allows you to sync contacts with apps) , it said "install" so I did, and it said "waiting" forever. Couldn't delete the app or pause it or anything. So I tried to go to "Usage" to delete the app. It wasn't there. Tried to download it from the APP store but it said "Installing" that was yesterday and still says that. I've also tried downloading the Facebook APP on my computer under my apple ID and connecting my iphone to my computer and installing the app that way. It looked like it was working and when the Installing started on my phone, the APP had the line filling up as if the app was downloading, then once my computer said it was completed with the sync, the APP went back to "Waiting" , any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try tapping and holding for the icons to jiggle and see if you can delete it. If not, perform a hard reset and retry.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

please post just once per issue, thank you.