What's new

app for transferring files from iPhone to/from PC

Ken55

Reaction score
Can someone recommend an app that will allow me to move or copy movies, songs, pictures from my iPad to my iPhone, and from iPhone/iPad to PC?

One that allows drag and drop would be nice! Paid or free, doesn't matter. My devices are jailbroken, if that matters or not.

You can try ifunbox, this may do the trick.

ifunbox is not available from the Apple Store, though I saw it available on the web. So............ how does one do this? Lend us your expertise.

EWyatt said:
ifunbox is not available from the Apple Store, though I saw it available on the web. So............ how does one do this? Lend us your expertise.

Good catch!

I'm not positive if there is an app with all of these features, but I know iCloud will have this functionality! Dropbox might be your best bet until then! You can transfer pictures and documents with dropbox to your PC.

I'm not positive about music or videos. Maybe somebody else can clarify this?

Last edited:
I have found a paid app called, "iPhone Transfer Ultimate". It would seem to be able to do what I am asking, but I can't find any reviews or comments from people who have used it.

Ken55 said:
I have found a paid app called, "iPhone Transfer Ultimate". It would seem to be able to do what I am asking, but I can't find any reviews or comments from people who have used it.

Have you tried searching YouTube? How much does this app cost?

Ken55 said:

This is just a program. Isn't it? I didn't see anything about an AppStore app. If there isn't an app for it, then I just stick with iTunes (i know it sucks for windows users) but it's free and does the job!

You're correct; it is a program. I misspoke when I said "app". I wasn't really looking for an AppStore app, although that's what I implied. Sorry for the confusion!

Ken55 said:
You're correct; it is a program. I misspoke when I said "app". I wasn't really looking for an AppStore app, although that's what I implied. Sorry for the confusion!

It's ok. I'd still stick with iTunes. It's free! :D!