What's new

App for changing wallpaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_is_for_iphone

Reaction score
is there an app that automatically changes your wallpaper say every hour, or day?

use to have something on the berry that did this but couldnt find anything in the app store

Has to be done manually. No apps that I know of I'm pretty sure that's due to battery life.

If your idevice is Jail-broken, yes you can. That's why we JB our idevices to be able to customize them the way we want. The app is called "BossPaper". You can use your photos and also download many theme backgrounds and photos. If you decided to go this route, diable "Transitions" in BossPaper if you use iOS4 or above. And YES it will impact battery life a small amount.

Last edited:
thanks for reply, another reason to jail break, i wonder if apple will ever catch on to what its users want as far as customizing

thanks for reply, another reason to jail break, i wonder if apple will ever catch on to what its users want as far as customizing

where do you think apple got its idea for app store from? thats right installer!

and there is a pic of wozniak jailbreaking lol, they see what apps are popular from jailbreak and slowly add it much later like mms copy/paste video where available way before apple added it, but when apple add it its usually better then the jailbreak app that was used to do it.

as this is an old thread and you have started a new post i will close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.