What's new

App Center setup question

khalpin

Reaction score
Sorry, I tried searching other posts but didn't see anything. Excuse my idiocy, but I finally entered the 21st century and got an iPhone 5S having never had a smartphone before. Apparently you can't download any apps until you enter credit card information. Or maybe not....I go to App Center >> it forces me into Account Settings and I put in the CC info (or I tried choosing None). But there's no way to get out of this "screen". There's no Done or Save. All I can do is go back to the main menu screen and if I go back to App Center, all the credit card info is wiped out. If I go to Game Center, it tells me I have no games and I have to go to the App Center and once again, it brings me to the same screen asking for credit card info. I apologize in advance for not even being able to setup probably the most basic feature on the phone.

[edit: I figured it out. After I turned the phone off and tried again, suddenly the "Next" button appeared. Not sure why it wasn't there the last time. Oh well.]

Last edited: