What's new

app bought on unaccessable computer

bazzle

Reaction score
I bought tomtom for $70 over a year ago and synced it on a computer that I no longer have and authorized that computer as well. I've also authorized my new computer too. I tried unauthorizing the old one over and over but was never able to get the app on my new computer. I also bought a movie on the old computer in the app store as well and can't get that. I've checked my available downloads on itunes but it says I have nothing to download. Any way to get that expensive and needed app back without paying? Maybe if I call apple they can make it available to me?

Welcome,

I believe you should be able to authorise up to five computers at any one time if you use the same iTunes account. So as long as you are signed in to the same iTunes account you downloaded them from originally, and have the computer authorised, you are able to download them again for free even if they don't show up after you check for available downloads...

I was able to get it back by clicking buy it. :) thank god it didn't charge me again! Thanks gaz!