What's new

Anyone having problems with Bluetooth?

Plantronics 390. Worked perfectly with my motorola. It works fine when it's connected, but the ip4 drops the BT connection with almost every incoming call. So, when it rings I have to hold up both the phone and the BT to my ears to figure out whats on. I can then reconnect with teh call in progress, but what a pain in the ass. Doesn't make sense that this would be a battery saving scheme, as the BT radio is still on after it drops the connection.

I've found this to be a good mobile web device but a real POS phone. Worst phone I've had since 1998 - no kidding.

I have a "Car USB MP3 Bluetooth Handsfree LCD FM Transmitter" in my car that I was using with my Nokia N96 and N900, it is paring and working well with my iphone 4. I have tested it with my son's iphone 3 and it seems to work as well.

Last edited:
I have a Plantronics Voyager PRO and it did not automatically sync with the iPhone 4 at first. To get it to work I just turned the bluetooth headset off then held the on button without letting it go for about 2 minutes and the iphone 4 discovered it. I have not had any problems with it since that. I use it everyday now.