What's new

Anyone have these issues?

Wendychic

Reaction score
So I'm on day three of my phone and I've had some issues while I'm talking on it. Yesterday two times I had it propped on my shoulder and it hung up on the people I was talking to. Three times it put the person on hold and started dialing another number. I thought maybe it was my chubby cheek or something. The today it hung up on my girlfriend twice and I had it in my hand but shifted it slightly and tried calling two other people while on the same conversation. It also changed itself to speaker and gave me a blank screen except the bottom i had to hit the home button and when i did that i was able to get back into the call
I have a genius appt this weekend. Just wondered if anyone else had any of these issues. Maybe I'm the only person that doesn't use blue tooth? I haven't found one that is comfortable.

Try locking your keypad when you're on a call. hopefully that solves the problem.
Mine put me on mute couple of times so i lock the iphone now when im on a call.

This sounds like something the newly released 4.01 OS should fix. are you still having the problem?

hey guys, your phone is touch sensitive so when your on your phone and any part of your skin touches it... i would say try and not have it propped on your shoulder :)

Yeah i am having that problem too. I have not upgarded to 4.0.1 so i couldnt tell you if they fixed it. Does someone who has know if it got fixed?

Seems better to me.... Just going to havetoo use it a bit more to tell for sure.