What's new

Anyone got the battery case for 6s?

Marie86

Reaction score
has anyone got the Apple battery case? I got one from the Apple website at beginning of year £80. It never fully charged my phone did around 80% then recently started charging less and needing to be put in and out of case for it to charge phone. So spoke to Apple online and eventually got a replacement sent. They wanted to take £80 from my bank to send a replacement and me send my old one back for the money back. Which I disagreed with as I don't see why I should be without that much money through a faulty case even if it is Te part. In the end they was going to send an empty box for me to return it then get a new one, but they sent out a new one anyway. So now I have both cases. I have emailed them telling them I have the new case and the driver didn't take my old one. I haven't heard back and am not fussing over it. The new one still only does about 70% which I did tell them in my email but I'm guessing that is all they should charge which considering how expensive they are is stupid. But as I have 2 now I will get a full charge. Just hope they don't insist on getting old one back.

I bought a gently used 6s that came with the apple battery case. I only tried it once as I just don't need it for the extra juice and it was somewhat bulky so was happy to see it wasn't needed for my usage. When I tried it tho plugged in, it charged up both phone and case. When it was fully charged I unplugged and noticed the case went down first from 100%. I let it drop to around 50% before removing it. Didn't care for the case much but it seemed to work great. The phone stayed at 100% till I removed the case. It seemed to be working as it should. I will use it later perhaps if need be, but the phone battery, small as it is is quite long lasting and easily gets me thru the day.

It really depends how much you use the phone. Use it as a phone and it will last a day start using it more and battery goes down quick. I've had days where it's near end of day before it needs charging then other days it needs charging early afternoon.

Yes streaming sucks the battery down too fast ,faster than android ph

I know I have a lot of apps but I shutdown app notifications often