What's new

Anyone got a good idea for a Cydia tweak?

Software

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm interested if anyone's got a good idea for a Cydia tweak, It must be legal and start off as easy as I need to gain more experience from this. I will be making free tweaks for those who need tweaks to function in a way you'd want them to! You will get credits for this not as in money but be in the credits for the idea, I will try to create the best idea but it must be simple like disabling something or functioning something please do keep it handy and simple! Best ideas will be carried out on my repo!

Many thanks,
Software

Last edited:
A tweak that turns your iphone into a giant ham which you can then eat

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Impossible -.-

Many thanks,
Software

Hello guys,

I'm interested if anyone's got a good idea for a Cydia tweak, It must be legal and start off as easy as I need to gain more experience from this. I will be making free tweaks for those who need tweaks to function in a way you'd want them to! You will get credits for this not as in money but be in the credits for the idea, I will try to create the best idea but it must be simple like disabling something or functioning something please do keep it handy and simple! Best ideas will be carried out on my repo!

Many thanks,
Software

YES..........We need a PRL switching tweak that does it on the fly. That would be awesome and IMO lots of people would pay for it.... :)

I would personally love to see a simple tweak that will preserve your usage data after a respring. I hate losing my battery stats just because I updated a tweak or installed a new one. (Obviously it would still need to be flagged if a charger was plugged in or something to cheat battery stats)...

How about a tweak that at the press of one button answered an incoming phone call in speaker mode. This would make answering a call while driving very easy. I typically carry my phone in my shirt pocket with the speaker pointing up. When the phone rings I would like to be able to simply reach into my shirt pocket and squeeze the home button to answer that call. The phone must go into speaker mode straight away without any further action. I wouldn't have to take my eyes off the road. This tweak would have to allow normal answering as well. Is this do-able?

I have a graphic equalizer that I downloaded from the app store I would like to put it in as the default music player can anyone help yes I am jail broke

I am a person with a small visual efficiency in other words I have a hard time seeing my hand in front of my face I rely very heavily on things like text to speech dictation programs and voice overs the way they operate now I'm very clumsy and time-consuming maybe you could make it so it would integrateinto many other apps would make life a lot easier for a lot of people with this disability Amy apps that you could recommend that would help me along those lines would greatly be appreciated

Good idea on the independent volume control I'd like to see somethig like that in the future.

I would also like to see a way to toogle the status bar on the springboard maybe by activator.

Not sure if the OP still reads this thread, but if you do, I think a tweak that allows you to alphabetically sort your icons, whether they are foldered or not, would be an AMAZING addition, and it doesn't seem like it would be very difficult to code either.

How about being able to print from Kindle? Not sure about legality, but at times I so need that option.