What's new

Anyone else obessed with the condition of their gadgets?

hayles66 said:
Lol

Errr! Does that mean I'm OCD? The scratches on my baby annoy me to hell. How the hell did they get there?

Ha ha ha Hayles, I don't think that makes you OCD, but check out WebMD and see. Being mildly OCD isn't a bad thing, and you don't need to tell people either. :)

Full body Invisishield with a very sturdy bumper. Or just put it in a Lifeproof :p

Gotta wonder if that new otterbox case will be the answer to keeping these devices mint. :p

I have an Otterbox commuter series on the way. It's all I need since I have a screen protector on my device already. My phones are always mint and I never have had otterbox cases. Honestly I bought the otterbox for the hell of it lol.

Put the Mophie Outdoors Pro on it, put a commuter over it, then put a defender over it, put that in a vacuum back and vac the air out of it, then finally put a lifeproof over that. Can't be too safe with my precious. I don't needa use it. As long as I know it's safe. hehehehehe my preeeeciousssssssssss~~

Exactly! But I love the case it came in. Covering it up with plastic/rubber/leather just ruins the look.

hayles66 said:
Exactly! But I love the case it came in. Covering it up with plastic/rubber/leather just ruins the look.

Someone needs to design a case that has the appearance of a naked phone, so it looks like there is no case on the phone.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

I try to keep my gadgets in tip top condition. I think its normal for alot of people. I had a 3gs that got a bit of dust under the screen and it annoyed me so much. So with my 4s I used to wioe the screen all the time and I do the same now with my note 2

Someone needs to design a case that has the appearance of a naked phone, so it looks like there is no case on the phone.

Ive seen a couple of these already. Darned if I can remember the names now though. The case series that gets the closest to "naked iPhone" for me are the iFrogz Luxe series. I like Luxe Original the best. Then a Zagg InvisiShield HD front only screen protector and you're well protected and nearly naked.

I'm very obsessed with my iPhone appearance I keep it covered all the time

scifan57 said:
hayles66 said:

I couldn't agree more!! I love the phone as it is in the White, would not to have to hide it just to protect it!!!

It's one of the reasons I have the case I have. Basically Clear, with a see thru very light blue wave on it.

You can still see my phone and it's somewhat protected.