What's new

Anyone else obessed with the condition of their gadgets?

thex

Reaction score
I think I might suffer from OCD when it comes to my gadgets. I need help or something. It isn't just my phone either but my iPad, my wii, my computer my tv. Oh god I need to get some counseling!!!

Anyways anyone else have these issues?

Pretty much lol,especially my phone.

Can't stand smudges on my phone. I don't polish constantly, but if my screen isn't shining with perfection, I will clean it. Ok.... maybe i'm a little ocd. :D

Very much so, I had sold item because they get a little scratch or dent.

I polish my screen constantly!! ;)

Me too. Especially when my kids do something or drop it I freak LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Me too. Especially when my kids do something or drop it I freak LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I carry the thing like a baby!!

I think my iPhone is more shiny than my wedding ring!! ;)

Oh most definitely.

I'm constantly cleaning my gadgets!

y7y8e4a7.jpg

Very much so! I bought it used, but it was in mint condition. Some how my toddler got my case off and dropped it taking a chunk out. With the case on you do t see it, but I know it's there and I can't hardly stand it. I'm jones'n for a new phone.

as far as the condition of my phones i almost always go naked,, i think it gives my phone character when it has a few scratches. as long as there not on the display. im ok with it. after all it is just a phone. and most if not all of us will be getting a shinny new one in a couple of years anyway.

My policy with my gadgets is "if it ain't dirty, make it sparkle anyways". Polish polish polish polish polish, clean clean clean clean clean. Overprotective with full body Invisi-Shields on almost all my gadgets.

I don't use a case and I lay it down everywhere and the back scratches easily but hey, it'll get replaced.

I think I might suffer from OCD when it comes to my gadgets. I need help or something. It isn't just my phone either but my iPad, my wii, my computer my tv. Oh god I need to get some counseling!!!

Anyways anyone else have these issues?
You're definitely not alone, thex...Being OCD on these devices usually means they'll last a LONG time!

i don't keep my phones long,i know that i will change it in at least a year but i still look after my phones,they look as good as the day they came out of the box when i get rid of them because i can't bear the thought of even a little scratch.