What's new

Anyone else enjoy walking?

ardchoille

Reaction score
Putting a couple of hours to good use, and a better diet seems to have given me a lot more energy. I really like the Health app but I can't help thinking that there is a better app for this in the App Store. Any ideas for a good walk/run tracking app?

93e0e749361f7a4149ad0f47250c7da2.jpg

I was looking at several workout apps and found this one:

Full Fitness : Full Fitness Exercise Workout Trainer on the App Store on iTunes

This app was only 2 dollars so I thought I'd try it, the reviews and description sounded great. I guess I got moe than I bargained for, this app has tons of exercises and can tracks a lot of data. It also includes iCloud sync. Can't believe they let it go for only 2 bucks.

Well, looks like I found my app.. really happy with it thus far.

Since I've received my Apple Watch I've really started walking a lot. This past Saturday I walked over 30,000 steps and 26 kilometres.
I can hardly wait to get my Apple Watch. I have installed three apps on my iPhone to track my activity and workouts, I'm hoping to find an app that supports the Apple Watch as well

I can hardly wait to get my Apple Watch. I have installed three apps on my iPhone to track my activity and workouts, I'm hoping to find an app that supports the Apple Watch as well
Have they given you a delivery date yet?

Hopefully the back orders will be caught up and you can just walk into an Apple Store and buy one when the time comes.

Putting a couple of hours to good use, and a better diet seems to have given me a lot more energy. I really like the Health app but I can't help thinking that there is a better app for this in the App Store. Any ideas for a good walk/run tracking app?

93e0e749361f7a4149ad0f47250c7da2.jpg
Health Mate is in my opinion nice. And Fitbit is very easy and simple.

Health Mate is in my opinion nice. And Fitbit is very easy and simple.
I tried Health Mate. You are required to create an online account before the app will even open. I would rather not have to do that.

Last edited: