What's new

Any Sprint users here?

Wife & I have been on Sprint for over 10 years.

I dropped my ancient Palm WebOS Pre(minus) for the iP4s. So far, same pain as expected from learning how to use a new cell. I've never had any Apple products so it's going to be discovery learning for awhile I think.

@outcast- you'll love it. My iPad was my first Apple product and since April 2010, I've gotten a iPod touch and my iPhone 4S is on order.

I am on Sprint, and preordered a 4GS at Best buy on the 7th...here it is the 15th and no iphones for Sprint at any Best Buy stores anywhere near me. I lost the opportunity to get one at Sprint thinking I would have one by today...no one at Best Buy knows anything, and each different person I talk to has a different story. I am switching from an EVO 4g HTC, and am really looking forward to completing the trio(Macbook Pro, ipad, and now the iphone) Too bad Best Buy offers their Black Tie insurance, or I would be elsewhere in a second.

I am on Sprint, and preordered a 4GS at Best buy on the 7th...here it is the 15th and no iphones for Sprint at any Best Buy stores anywhere near me. I lost the opportunity to get one at Sprint thinking I would have one by today...no one at Best Buy knows anything, and each different person I talk to has a different story. I am switching from an EVO 4g HTC, and am really looking forward to completing the trio(Macbook Pro, ipad, and now the iphone) Too bad Best Buy offers their Black Tie insurance, or I would be elsewhere in a second.

Sprint corporate stores and preferred exclusive Sprint dealers (which Best Buy is not) all had phones but in very limited quantities...the bulk of the 4S' were also 16 and 32 GB....Apple kept most of the launch inventory for sale in their own stores...

I ordered my 64GB on launch day from a Sprint exclusive dealer here in NY for direct shipment to me, I have the tracking number and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow...I am psyched!

well the main sprint stores here in NYC had the iphone 4s but only sent out like 20-25 of the 16gb and the rest 32 and 64.

outcast said:
Wife & I have been on Sprint for over 10 years.

I dropped my ancient Palm WebOS Pre(minus) for the iP4s. So far, same pain as expected from learning how to use a new cell. I've never had any Apple products so it's going to be discovery learning for awhile I think.

I was also a Palm Pre user. I had owned my Pre since Sprint first sold them (been with Sprint for over 10 years). I really liked webOS, but Palm, and later HP, just could never gain market share and app developer interest.

I held off switching to android in the hope that Sprint would get the iPhone. I pre-ordered the iPhone 4S (32gb) from Sprint on October 7th and received it on the 14th.

I also own an iPad, so I'm familiar with iOS (though there have been changes with iOS 5, which was also released just last week), so using the iPhone is just like using a smaller iPad.

I think you'll find your new iPhone easy and fun to use. We are a Mac family (me: iMac, wife: MacBook Pro, daughter: iMac). Apple makes products intended to make life easier, and the iPhone 4S follows that philosophy.

Im with sprint ... It has been very good to me .. lol any ways im starting to see that i phone battery is kinda poor ... has any one seen this before ???

Im with sprint ... It has been very good to me .. lol any ways im starting to see that i phone battery is kinda poor ... has any one seen this before ???

if you go a quick search on this forum you will at least get 2 or 3 god threads that are very helpful in this matter.

I have had mine for a week and I love it. Got the 32 gig black.

I have had mine for one week yesterday and I <3 it!!! I am soooo wet behind the ears though. Loving the 4S on Sero for $50.00/mo. No regrets. I am also happy I stayed up until 1:30 AM on the 7th to preorder the white 16GB as they have been sold out of those for awhile on the Sprint site. I love the look of the jailbroken iPhones but I am still too scared to go down that path...

Had mine for three days. Been with sprint for twelve years. Never gave in on sero, held my ground, put up with the junk phones for years. Now the payoff. iPhone has been a long time in coming, but worth the wait.

You thing Sprint had junk phones. Try being on Verizon. They were always late on getting phones. They would 'one up' Sprint with a slightly improved phone that Sprint had for 6-12 months.

Can't comment on verizon, never had their wireless service. Heard it's the best. Good thing my plan lets me roam on their network free. Just to expensive for me. Lord knows how my fios bill looks like a telephone number every month.

Had mine for three days. Been with sprint for twelve years. Never gave in on sero, held my ground, put up with the junk phones for years. Now the payoff. iPhone has been a long time in coming, but worth the wait.

Me too! So glad I waited and stayed on Sero!