What's new

Any Sprint users here?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on the Verizon network but I must say I really love that Sprint has truly "unlimited" data. Most of the carriers claim it but lie about it... so Sprint certainly interests me.

Any Sprint users here planning to get the iPhone 4S?

I'm on boost mobile (prepaid) which I think is on sprint networks; I use my iPod 4g for most of my calling on wifi. I'm definitely ready to make the move to the iphone 4s. But, that's entirely on the pricing options. If I can do data only plan (Can I?) for somewhere in the neighborhood of $40/mo I'm sold. I'm just not interested in spending any more when I can do the same things on the ipod 4g (mifi, VOIP ect.). I'm not familiar with sprint pricing yet, pending a google search but, if its reasonably inexpensive again I'm sold.

I don't think you will find anything out for $40 a month including data. It will be more like $70

I have Sprint and have been waiting for the iPhone for a long time! It's $79.99 a month unlimited data and text, free calling to other cell phones and 2500 minutes I believe which is shared with my wife and son. We hardly tap into the minutes cuz most calls are to cells or we text.

Been a Sprint customer for almost 12 years. Excited for next week! :)

I have been on Sprint for over 10 years. Can't wait for the iPhone 4S -- hope Sprint keeps unlimited data, as I heard a rumor it was going to end!!!!!

I have been on Sprint for over 10 years. Can't wait for the iPhone 4S -- hope Sprint keeps unlimited data, as I heard a rumor it was going to end!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I just read something recently where Sprint re-affirmed its commitment to unlimited data, but I can't remember where I saw that.

I'm still new to Sprint but i would love to give Apple a try even though other people that work at ATT and Verizon have told me things like, if all you have had is Android then you won't like the iPhone. Or if you have Android, getting the iPhone is a step backwords. I have seen some of their apps and the make some of my apps look like amature hour.

wheeler062505 said:
I'm still new to Sprint but i would love to give Apple a try even though other people that work at ATT and Verizon have told me things like, if all you have had is Android then you won't like the iPhone. Or if you have Android, getting the iPhone is a step backwords. I have seen some of their apps and the make some of my apps look like amature hour.

Rotfl. Coming from android isn't a step back. It's take a leap of faith that will guarantee complete happiness. Phones make look good but the software is ridiculous in my opinion.

iPhoneless Verizon customer here but will be watching this thread to see how the 4S does on Sprint. Battery life, voice reception, and data speed are all factors that will help me when I should jump in. I do plan to get an iPhone but need to decide on which carrier and when to do it.

I've been contemplating to move from the EVO to the new iPhone now that it is coming to Sprint. The battery consumption on the EVO is really an issue even with Juice Defender and killing most of the apps that drain the battery. In the other hand I'm not sure if I could live with the smaller screen.
I was also contemplating to get an after market extended battery for the EVO. I'll play tomorrow with one iPhone 4 from a co-worker and I might make a decision afterwards.

if all you have had is Android then you won't like the iPhone. Or if you have Android, getting the iPhone is a step backwords. I have seen some of their apps and the make some of my apps look like amature hour.

What specific apps are you referring too? Most of the apps I use on my EVO are work related, and I can tell you that in my case there are way more apps available for Apple than Android. I now that some people complain that the GPS app in the iPhone sucks compare to the Android's