What's new

Any good cloud storage apps?

bikela

Reaction score
Any other good cloud storage apps for photos or videos similar to skydrive or dropbox?

Oh hell yeah.lol

SugarSync
Dropbox
Cloud2go (FluffyApp on Windows and CloudApp on Mac)
SkyDrive (25GB FRE!!)

and i believe that Google also started a cloud service.(besides SkyDrive I mean, which isn't really Google, but associated with it)

zig9449 said:
Oh hell yeah.lol

SugarSync
Dropbox
Cloud2go (FluffyApp on Windows and CloudApp on Mac)
SkyDrive (25GB FRE!!)

and i believe that Google also started a cloud service.(besides SkyDrive I mean, which isn't really Google, but associated with it)
Yeah, Google Drive should make it to the app store soon.

Skydive is Excellent. Using it for a while now. Love how easily and fast it syncs and how easy and simple it is to organise both in PC and iPhone.

Yes.....SkyDrive is truly awesome.

The best part...is you can open your SkyDrive account in the Safari app and download file tire from Safari on your phone..

I have a few deb files in there...so if I want, I can download the file from within Safari, open it in iFile then install it. I love that.lol.

I've tried out Copy.com and I really like it. It's very similar to Dropbox, but I think the interface is much smoother / cleaner.
If you sign up with my referral link below, you get 10GB free, +2GB for tweeting about it.

Even better though, they give you and the person that signs up 5GB free space (never expires) and right now there's no cap on how much free space you can get (I've seen people with over 2TB).

My link is: https://copy.com/?r=Ds3IHX

Let me know if you have any other questions about it!