Blackops New Member Jan 10, 2012 #1 Hi, I've been trying to find a clock hide for IOS 5. not only to hide the clock but also the top bar. I only one the slide bar to show. Any tweak for IOS 5 yet? I already tried Clockhide-PK but its only hide the clock and not the top bar.
Hi, I've been trying to find a clock hide for IOS 5. not only to hide the clock but also the top bar. I only one the slide bar to show. Any tweak for IOS 5 yet? I already tried Clockhide-PK but its only hide the clock and not the top bar.
Blackops New Member Jan 10, 2012 #3 pandahou said: Springtomize 2 has a hide top bar option. Click to expand... Thanks!
Blackops New Member Jan 10, 2012 #5 Jmills87 said: Move2Unlock is the one I use. Has some AWESOME features! Click to expand... Thanks!
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon