What's new

Another migrant from appleforums.net

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say 'hello'. I have been a Mac user for a while now, but have only recently started to use an iPhone4 (four months), and now an iPad2 :) I stumbled across this excellent trio of forums a month or so ago, but have only just joined the iPhone one to follow the latest releases. I don't think the 4s is a big enough change to justify an upgrade after four months, so will wait patiently for the iPhone 5!! Anyway, greeting from York, UK :)

hello and welcome to the forums!.. Oh yeah I know what you mean! the iphone 4S does not have many changes and has the ame design as the 4!!! I might skip the 4S also

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

hey jezzer,you followed some of us over here,i will have no life at all now,three great forums lol.

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here!

Big welcome from Austin, Texas!

Welcome to the forum JezzerP, glad you joined us. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Like Jezzer only decided to buy IP4 3 months ago along with IPad2, 6 months ago. The iPad forum is cool and some really helpful chaps there and chapesses I suppose I ought to add.

If I bought an iPhone 4s i'd be evicted I am sure :)

However big news in Cyprus, the mobile carrier MTN is now supporting FaceTime!!!! Cytanet does as well. That's the national carrier here.