What's new

Another iPhone 4 Video Sample

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another video sample taken by the iPhone 4

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyXzreOGek[/ame]

Is the iMovie app supposed to come with the iPhone 4, or is that an app that you will have to purchase from the app store?

I found my answer on the Apple web-site. iMovie will cost $4.99 from the app store at a latter date.

Last edited:
no its included with the iphone free i think.. otherwise steve would of said so at wwdc

no its included with the iphone free i think.. otherwise steve would of said so at wwdc

It is not included and Steve did say that. He introduced the guy who made the app and said kiddingly said it should be approved. I think he even said it was $4.99 but I am not sure.

Thanks for replying to that I was trying to find it lol I got my iPhone 4 and I was in the app store and there was iMovie I'm thinking wtfrjg? It's nit free? So I made a new topic as I forgot where this one was lol, I paid for iMovie it's worth the 3 pounds

Hey... I don't own an iPhone 4 (yet) but I wanted to tell you guys that... The video is about Argentina vs Greece! Love to see my country on an internet forum (Arg that is).

Hopefully I'll be able to get the Apple phone when it (supposedly) hits the shelves on september.

Hey... I don't own an iPhone 4 (yet) but I wanted to tell you guys that... The video is about Argentina vs Greece! Love to see my country on an internet forum (Arg that is).

Hopefully I'll be able to get the Apple phone when it (supposedly) hits the shelves on september.

greece suck at football argentina whiped the floor with them ;p