What's new

Another convert from Android

Jim1970

Reaction score
Greetings!

I posted here some time ago with questions about the iphone. After many weeks of reading, researching, and thinking, I went ahead and ordered a white 16g iphone 4s from Verizon. It will be delivered Tuesday and I am very excited! Picked up an Otterbox and screen protectors before leaving the store.

I have had the OG Motorola Droid for the last two years and have only had problems recently. I thought I'd end up going with the Motorola Razr, but it was just too big. I need a reliable phone that just works. We bought an ipad2 several months ago and we LOVE it. I think I'm slowing becoming an Apple guy!

For the record, I'm on Verizon and I live in Wyoming.

Will be poking around here to learn everything I can.

Thank you,

Jim

You're going to love it. I'm an Android convert and am really happy with the choice. Just did the new jailbreak on my 4S and not I'm ecstatic. Such cool stuff to play with now.

I came from android also
and used to not really care for the iPhone but after using the 4s for a week I can honestly say its amazing.
I do miss some things android
I came from a rooted bionic miss the 4g but the phone is still great with out
now just to jailbreak lol

ooo and another thing
have you ever been on the android forums ? I feel android users are very snappy and grumpy after reading these post not to much of that going on here lol