What's new

Additional cell phone costs for Apple Watch?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder how much more it's going to cost to add the Apple Watch to your cell phone plan?

This is from ATT website
Requirements:
  • Apple Watch Series 3
  • iPhone 6 or later running iOS 11 or later
  • An AT&T cellular plan. See below for eligible plans.
How to activate cellular service on Apple Watch Series 3
Good news—your iPhone and Apple Watch Series 3 will share the same phone number. So you won’t have to get or remember another phone number.

• Apple Watch Series 3 has an eSIM (embedded SIM) in it, so there’s no need to get a SIM card or transfer the SIM from another device.
  • When you pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone, you will be prompted to set up cellular service and guided through a few simple steps.
  • If you don't see a plan during set up, contact us and we can help you find one that works for you.
  • If you choose not to set up cellular service during the initial Apple Watch setup process, you can always go back later to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Cellular under My Watch to sign up.
Eligible iPhone plans:
  • AT&T Unlimited Plusâ„ 
  • AT&T Unlimited Choiceâ„ 
  • Mobile Share Advantageâ„ 
Apple Watch details:
  • Requires a $10/month access charge.
  • Line limits may apply.
Wireless network support
  • Apple Watch seamlessly connects to the cellular network whenever it's not connected to a nearby iPhone or Wi-Fi access point.
  • Apple Watch Series 3 supports voice and data over LTE** and UMTS. CDMA is not supported.
Roaming
Roaming outside your provider network coverage area is not available for Apple Watch Series 3 even though your iPhone plan may support roaming. However, you will continue to be connected when your Apple Watch is in proximity of your iPhone or connected to Wi-Fi.

Learn more about Apple Watch at www.apple.com/watch. Visit www.apple.com/support/watch for additional support.

I have T-Mobile they will charge $10.00 a Month after the first 90 days.