What's new

Adding Accepted Words

aaron_c

Reaction score
Hey guys, my school email is "carpenj" and every time I type that in on my phone it changes it to carping or carling. Is there any way to make it stop doing this and accept the fact that I will never use those words in my life? Lol

Thanks!

Hey guys, my school email is "carpenj" and every time I type that in on my phone it changes it to carping or carling. Is there any way to make it stop doing this and accept the fact that I will never use those words in my life? Lol

Thanks!

you can turn auto correct off
settings>general>Keyboard

if that doesn't suit you, you can always just delete the last letter when the corrections appear. replace the letter and you're set. if you do that enough the phone will remember this and you'll never have to do it again

When auto suggest comes up there is a X at the end of the suggested word, press that and it will accept what you type

When auto suggest comes up there is a X at the end of the suggested word, press that and it will accept what you type

Good or you or pointing this out! I was so excited when I realized what the X was for!