What's new

Addicted to apple products.

Must disagree with the general populations here, just a bit. I love my iPhones - they work well. However, my Microsoft products have also served me very well over the past 20+ years. Apple products are expensive even though they are only marginally more reliable, they are proprietary -- you have to get an Apple product to work with an Apple product -- iPhones' batteries are not easily accessible, iTunes is a piece of s... snot, there are no "folders" in the i-devices to easily transfer files to/from a PC, etc., etc... But as I wrote earlier, love my iPhones!

What you forgot to state was the fact widows might do all this, files, folders , organising etc but by the time you've right clicked your mouse, selected make new folder the computer decides enough is enough and gives you the blue screen of death. As for google it takes 3 weeks to type, "how can I find a hotel in France?" due to this dictation they've added to it. Really annoys the life out of me. You type one word then have to wait and wait and wait until google tries to work out what it is. If it just let me type it! Then it says, "did you mean" I know what I meant! It's mac all the way for me now!

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

I was a windows user then in june bought a macbook pro,this was quickly followed by ipad2,i would never go back to windows,god the frustration,installing drivers,waiting for updates to finish,the dreaded spinning blue circle,just got iphone 4s now having tried android,still getting used to that.

Last edited:
My iPhone 4s is my first Apple product, and I'm in love .... Getting an iPad 2 for Christmas....woohoo😄

Very much what everyone else is saying here I had an iPad then got the iPhone 4 then i got the iPad 2 , and i am just waiting for my MacBook pro 13 to be delivered in the next day or so...Can't wait !. Everything in work is uwindows and it seems dated now compared to the Apple Products.

I love my iphone, had a itouch and would love to get an iPad and new iphone but these things costs too much :-(
But sticking with my windows laptop :)
Not brave enough yet to change to Mac....

I love my iphone, had a itouch and would love to get an iPad and new iphone but these things costs too much :-(
But sticking with my windows laptop :)
Not brave enough yet to change to Mac....

I swapped my thinkpad for a PowerBook. I will never go back to windows now. Even though the software is several years old it's still miles ahead of windows. Trust me you won't regret it...

Apple slave here :) quite addicted! We all love you and miss you Steve you were the Einstein of our generation

iHolophyte said:
What you forgot to state was the fact widows might do all this, files, folders , organising etc but by the time you've right clicked your mouse, selected make new folder the computer decides enough is enough and gives you the blue screen of death. As for google it takes 3 weeks to type, "how can I find a hotel in France?" due to this dictation they've added to it. Really annoys the life out of me. You type one word then have to wait and wait and wait until google tries to work out what it is. If it just let me type it! Then it says, "did you mean" I know what I meant! It's mac all the way for me now!

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

I've never had a BSOD on Windows 2000, XP, or 7. On Windows Vista, I had few, but it has been patched up with updates. Honestly, it's kind of funny when Apple fanboys state absurd stuff like.

As for your statement about Android, I don't even need to address that.

But, on topic, I really like my iPhone 4, and I plan on purchasing another MacBook after the refresh. Bootcamp with Windows 7 or 8 of course.

But, on topic, I really like my iPhone 4, and I plan on purchasing another MacBook after the refresh. Bootcamp with Windows 7 or 8 of course.
The heck with BootCamp. I run Windows natively off another installed drive. A MacPro or MacBookPro are two of the best Windows machines on the planet! Expensive Windows machine to be sure - but they sure run Windows as fast or better than any Dell or HP of equal processor speed, etc. LOL!!

I was when I first got my iphone 4 and ipad1. Though it went. Sure iphone 4 is excellent, but samsung epix is more practical - can carry epix with your keys in your pocket and can drop it more than once. Then I got my hands on galaxy tablet, no difference between ipad and it, can do all the same things. Recently I was purchasing a new top end notebook, Apple wasn't even considered, I went with Lenovo Thinkpad W series.

Problem with Apple is Apple itself IMO. You have to jailbreak iOS and not once, that's like hemoroids after a while. With Windows and Androids its much easier.

I just bought my first Apple product this month - an iPhone 4S. I've been researching other products and plan to buy an iPad and an iMac. I'll admit to being addicted :)

Greeting dear.
I want to sale galaxy s III accessories. If you have some any new idea for sales ple. share with me

Thanks
there can be no selling of anything on this forum,if any details,links ect are posted your thread will be deleted,thank you.