What's new

Addicted to apple products.

dawg1968

Reaction score
Curious to know how many more people are out there addicted to Apple like me lol.

Curious to know how many more people are out there addicted to Apple like me lol.

I never cared for apple for years. Always thought the way forward was Microsoft, as most of the world swears by Microsoft. That is until I purchased the iPhone 4. Now I'm kicking myself daily for wasting 15 years with Microsoft! As Cher says "if I could turn back time" I'd have bought a mac instead of windows (I don't really work ) 98.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

I was the same. Always had windows, until I got an iPhone. Now I have two iPhones, an iPod touch, a macbook and soon to be iPad in the family. Hopefully an iTV when it comes out if it proves to be true...

I was the same. Always had windows, until I got an iPhone. Now I have two iPhones, an iPod touch, a macbook and soon to be iPad in the family. Hopefully an iTV when it comes out if it proves to be true...

I'm thinking of getting an iPad 2 in the January sales 😉

Back in the days when Napster started charging for downloads I tried going the iTunes route & I hated it. I swore I would never buy any Apple products or ever use iTunes. Well, I decided to but an iPod Classic one day because my Toshiba Mp3 player was so buggy. So glad I went the Apple route. Then I got the iPhone 3G & have been hooked ever since. I strayed & went the Android route, but after trying 3 Android phones I quickly came back to the iPhone 4. I own an iPod Nano 6th generation, Apple tv, iPad 2, iPhone 4 & husband is getting an iPhone 3GS on Tuesday. I finally talked him into an iPhone. He's never had a smartphone & he decided to get it since it's free. I love all of my Apple products & will be a fan forever. I love them mostly because the just work & they work well!! Thanks Steve Jobs!

I never cared for apple for years. Always thought the way forward was Microsoft, as most of the world swears by Microsoft. That is until I purchased the iPhone 4. Now I'm kicking myself daily for wasting 15 years with Microsoft! As Cher says "if I could turn back time" I'd have bought a mac instead of windows (I don't really work ) 98.

Same here. Having been a Google/Microsoft fan for so many years, after I got my first iPhone 4s .... I'll never go back and am entertaining ideas with replacing my 3 year old Dell laptop with a Macbook Pro and getting an iPad. lol.

BigMcGuire said:
Same here. Having been a Google/Microsoft fan for so many years, after I got my first iPhone 4s .... I'll never go back and am entertaining ideas with replacing my 3 year old Dell laptop with a Macbook Pro and getting an iPad. lol.

That is a trader to the system.

Must disagree with the general populations here, just a bit. I love my iPhones - they work well. However, my Microsoft products have also served me very well over the past 20+ years. Apple products are expensive even though they are only marginally more reliable, they are proprietary -- you have to get an Apple product to work with an Apple product -- iPhones' batteries are not easily accessible, iTunes is a piece of s... snot, there are no "folders" in the i-devices to easily transfer files to/from a PC, etc., etc... But as I wrote earlier, love my iPhones!

I love Apple. My hubby has 2 iPods. I have an iPhone 4s and an iPad 2. I love them both. Eventually I will replace my Toshiba laptop with a 15 inch MacBook pro. Can't wait!!!