What's new

Activation error :( ???

ovomustafa

Reaction score
Guys I have a quick question. Just 5 minutes ago my Iphone 5 went into an activation error mode because I downloaded ios7 before it officially came out. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX MY PHONE WITHOUT LOSING MY PHOTOS,TEXTS,ETC. I do not have a backup but there has to be a way!!! Thank you. And this is my first post here coming from an android!

Guys I have a quick question. Just 5 minutes ago my Iphone 5 went into an activation error mode because I downloaded ios7 before it officially came out. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX MY PHONE WITHOUT LOSING MY PHOTOS,TEXTS,ETC. I do not have a backup but there has to be a way!!! Thank you. And this is my first post here coming from an android!
Are you a registered iOS Developer? If you are, contact Apple through the developer forums and explain your problem. If you are not a registered iOS Developer then you've just been caught by the security measures put in place by Apple to prevent unauthorized downloading and use of beta software. iPhone Forums does not support the unauthorized acquisition and downloading of beta software.

Here is the link to the iOS Developer Forums. You must log in with your developer ID and password in order to participate. https://devforums.apple.com/index.jspa