What's new

Activated?

Hello mostakari and toulan

I hope all of u r well. I am like you live in Egypt, and my brother send me iphone 4 with sim (at&t) already on it, I use it with iTunes which work and I use the wifi and so on, but I am waiting for JB and unlock, so I can use it as a phone. the microSim is available here in Vodafone and I asked them if I want such sim and they said yes you can have such one from them

Hello Bodee2010, i hope you are well too.
mobinil have also the micro sim card, and they can activate your normal sim on it ( means you don`t have to purchase a new number ).
i think vodafone have the same thing.

regards

I hope all of u r well. I am like you live in Egypt, and my brother send me iphone 4 with sim (at&t) already on it, I use it with iTunes which work and I use the wifi and so on, but I am waiting for JB and unlock, so I can use it as a phone. the microSim is available here in Vodafone and I asked them if I want such sim and they said yes you can have such one from them

mobinil have also the micro sim card, and they can activate your normal sim on it ( means you don`t have to purchase a new number ).

regards

Hello Bodee2010, i agree with mostakari but you still need to wait for the jailbreak and unlock which is really soon. Here is the count downd for the new jailbreak.

regards

Hello Bodee2010, i agree with mostakari but you still need to wait for the jailbreak and unlock which is really soon. Here is the count downd for the new jailbreak.

Dears, yesterday i jailbreaked and unlocked my iphone4 with the LimeRa1n, it works without difficulties.
my idevice has IOS 4.0.2 and firmware 1.59,00

here is the site: LimeRa1n Jailbreak Tutorial – Iphone 4 4.1 | Iphone 4 Jailbreak.org

and here is the video : Limerain Jailbreak Video Tutorial | Iphone 4 Jailbreak.org

i hope it helps. regards

regards

Dears, yesterday i jailbreaked and unlocked my iphone4 with the LimeRa1n, it works without difficulties.
my idevice has IOS 4.0.2 and firmware 1.59,00

here is the site: LimeRa1n Jailbreak Tutorial ? Iphone 4 4.1 | Iphone 4 Jailbreak.org

and here is the video : Limerain Jailbreak Video Tutorial | Iphone 4 Jailbreak.org

i hope it helps. regards

10000 Mabrook

but the problem with me that my IOS 4.1 and firmware is 02.10.04
I hope this will be solved !!!!!
________
Louisee

Last edited:
if you read on the limera1n website it auto hacktivates the iphone during jailbreak...

limera1n, 6 months in the making
iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G
4.0, 4.01, 4.0.2, 4.1 and beyond+++
limera1n is unpatchable
untethered thanks to jailbreakme star comex
brought to you by geohot
hacktivates <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
donations keep support and new features alive
zero pictures of my face