What's new

About the magnet iPhone case, stick on refrige!

camera

Reaction score
Just before, I saw a post by chance, which is talking about iPhone magnet case. That is a case with built-in magnet, can let your iPhone stick on any metal material, including refrige the OP said.
Originally, I want to reply behind the poost, but after my thinking, I want to share this intelligent smart case for you.
Firstly, it is made up with two parts, one case with magnet, one folding back pad, as shown in the picture
$guoer.jpg$guoer1.jpg
This case with steel on the back, the back pad with built-in magnet can stick on the case firmly. Then you can put iPhone on any place with steel
$guoer3.jpg$guoer2.jpg
Look at this folding magnet pad, it can be folded to hold one pair of earphones, conveniently, does it attract you?
$6.jpg
I once used this case, it is really cool, put it on bedside, on the refrige, on the desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really funny iphone4 case,the build in magnet is really a creative idea,but I am wondering what's material it is,it seems the case is made of plastic or silicone??? Honestly,I do not like plastic or silicone case,if this case is a leather case,then I will like it very much..........

For anyone who uses this case and puts it in their purse, could it possibly wipe the magnetic stripe on bank and credit cards if it gets too close to them?

Very possible. Would have to know the magnet type to tell you the probability.

If the little slivers of magnet from the smart-case can drop my iPad's battery life a good chunk, I don't think a smart-case style casing would work well with an iPhone

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's indeed a creative idea and design. But I wondering, does it affect the signal ??

Just before, I saw a post by chance, which is talking about iPhone magnet case. That is a case with built-in magnet, can let your iPhone stick on any metal material, including refrige the OP said.
Originally, I want to reply behind the poost, but after my thinking, I want to share this intelligent smart case for you.
Firstly, it is made up with two parts, one case with magnet, one folding back pad, as shown in the picture
View attachment 8227View attachment 8228
This case with steel on the back, the back pad with built-in magnet can stick on the case firmly. Then you can put iPhone on any place with steel
View attachment 8229View attachment 8230
Look at this folding magnet pad, it can be folded to hold one pair of earphones, conveniently, does it attract you?
View attachment 8231
I once used this case, it is really cool, put it on bedside, on the refrige, on the desk.