What's new

About One-Third of iPhone Users Still Have 4-Inch Displays

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
iPhone-4-inch.jpg
It's been nearly a year and a half since Apple upped the size of its smartphone displays with the iPhone 6 and 6S Plus. New data from Mixpanel shows that nearly one-third of iPhone users have yet to upgrade to a larger size.

With the rumored launch of the so-called iPhone 5SE at Apple's March 15 event coming up, Mixpanel's data shows why Apple might still be looking to sell a 4-inch iPhone. The data shows that about 20 percent of current iPhone users have an iPhone 5S, 7.53 percent for the iPhone 5, and 5.66 percent for the iPhone 5C.

These numbers show that there is still a market for a 4-inch iPhone, and that a lot of people actually prefer the smaller size. That said, the latest 4-inch iPhone 5S is using over two-year old outdated tech specs, so Apple is due for an upgrade.

Size matters it's why my friend opted for another iPhone 5s with her upgrade last year. I tried telling her to buy used- but she didn't want to wait and now she's anxiously awaiting the SE- I have the 6s plus- so size matters to me too