What's new

about jailbreaking iphone ios 6.1.3

razib

Reaction score
Hello

I have a jailbroken iPhone 3gs, Recently i have updated it to ios 6.1.3 using iTunes
after then its showing its don't support my network.

Some one please suggest me what should i do ?

Your iPhone might have been "Hacktivated", but because you updated to 6.1.3, the jailbreak was lost. Try to downgrade to your previous iOS and try to "Hacktivate" again.

Sent from my iPhone 5

If a restore broke your network connectivity, then your device was unlocked using UltraSn0w. If your device is an old bootrom 3GS, you can unlock using the same method prior to your restore. If it's the new bootrom, you either have to downgrade it to iOS 6.1 or below to use UltraSn0w. Or, you can buy an IMEI unlock service online

Your iPhone might have been "Hacktivated", but because you updated to 6.1.3, the jailbreak was lost. Try to downgrade to your previous iOS and try to "Hacktivate" again.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Hacktivating refers to bypassing the activation screen so that you can gain access to the device without activating, which is used when you're not using a carrier/SIM on a locked device, and has nothing to do with being able to connect to a carrier or not. Do not mislead.