What's new

A Look Back At The Netflix App

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
NetflixLogo.jpg

Ever since I've gotten my iPad and my beautiful iPhone 4, the first App I downloaded as soon as it was available was Netflix. Recently, this has become one of my most used apps in my daily life. I've been able to watch so many shows instantly; Family Guy, South Park, Lost, The Office, etc.

There is just a ton of shows in the watch instantly category that is compatible with iDevices and Computers. This means you can bring your iDevice to a friends house, or at a family meeting, sit back and watch some shows that will cost you at least $8.99 a month. Now that is not too much to ask after iTunes is asking $.99 TV rentals. These shows will be there forever as long as you have your subscription.

Monthly services aren't my thing, but not only do you have this variety of shows, you also have a movie section to pick from, and 1 DVD/Bluray (or however many you choose) sent you in the mail at a time! Seems like a deal to me for whoever loves movies and TV.

yeah, not a bad deal.
I have 3 iphone 4s (kids and myself) and we all use netflix and love it.
I dont like paying monthly fees either but this has too much to offer for 9 dollars a month.

yeah, not a bad deal.
I have 3 iphone 4s (kids and myself) and we all use netflix and love it.
I dont like paying monthly fees either but this has too much to offer for 9 dollars a month.

glad you agree =]