What's new

9.3??

Bacchus

Reaction score
Yesterday, there were a few posts related to updating to IOS 9.3. Today, I can't seem to locate any of them, not even the post I made myself. What might have happened to them??

OP
Bacchus

Bacchus

Reaction score
Yep! That's it. I thought I had looked all through the forum quite thoroughly but I couldn't find it. What do you suppose I was doing wrong?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep! That's it. I thought I had looked all through the forum quite thoroughly but I couldn't find it. What do you suppose I was doing wrong?
Not sure, I just typed 9.3 into the search bar.

DaveM

Reaction score
Yesterday, there were a few posts related to updating to IOS 9.3. Today, I can't seem to locate any of them, not even the post I made myself. What might have happened to them??
When I'm looking for a thread that I know has recent postings I use the "Active Topics" button at the top of the page. It doesn't take much to find it in the resulting list.

OP
Bacchus

Bacchus

Reaction score
Thanks, Dave. I had tried that but didn't locate the thread.

It just teaches me, once again, that it's like the key to being a great lawyer - just ask the right questions....

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Dave. I had tried that but didn't locate the thread.

It just teaches me, once again, that it's like the key to being a great lawyer - just ask the right questions....
Use the search bar, When I typed in 9.3 it brought up all threads that had been posted.