What's new

64GB iPhone 4 Video Surfaces

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrT7-qyXuE]YouTube - 64GB iPhone 4 Hands-on[/ame]​

Well folks looks like those photos from yesterday were real. The guys over at M.I.C. Gadget got their hands on one of the device from the Sin Tak marketplace. It looks to be a regular iPhone 4 with 64GB of capacity. This could possibly be an old prototype from Foxconn or maybe some sort of test for a 64GB iPhone 5?

The cost of Flash memory is definitely an issue for Apple. With the 32GB iPhone 4 at the base price of $599, the 64GB would probably be around $699. That's $700+ after taxes for a phone. Maybe Apple is waiting for prices of Flash memory to go down before they release something with such a capacity.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Well folks looks like those photos from yesterday were real. The guys over at M.I.C. Gadget got their hands on one of the device from the Sin Tak marketplace. It looks to be a regular iPhone 4 with 64GB of capacity. This could possibly be an old prototype from Foxconn or maybe some sort of test for a 64GB iPhone 5?

The cost of Flash memory is definitely an issue for Apple. With the 32GB iPhone 4 at the base price of $599, the 64GB would probably be around $699. That's $700+ after taxes for a phone. Maybe Apple is waiting for prices of Flash memory to go down before they release something with such a capacity.

What do you guys think?

i think they will wait, for flash to be cheaper and they can make the 64GB $599