What's new

4s on the way, how do I switch everything over from my android razr maxx?

mcfire12

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I finaly broke down and bought an iphone 4s. I purchased a razr maxx as it was supposed to be the best android device ever, was promised a great update blah blah... the messenger force closes all the time, the display still looks like crap, and my friends with iphones still claim they have better battery life then my maxx with a 3300 miliamp battery. I'm switching for other reasons also, but 90% of the time i'm just using my to play games, text, and make phone calls, and check facebook. I could go on all day, but my real questions is what is the easieset way to change my contacts, pictures, and videos to my new iphone? And how do I back them up once I do so? The only thing that stopped me from getting one of these iphones when I purchased my maxx was me not being able to use my 16gb mini sd card in the phone, which i still find ridiculous. I tried using the search on here but turned no results similar to what i'm asking. Can someone chime in and let me know. Any other tips to switch from my android to the iphone please, let me know. Thanks in advance guys, I hope I didn't make a mistake here!

If you sync to exchange or gmail which you would with android then you can just sync up your contacts on iPhone to the same. Another way would be to sync to outlook on your pc and have iTunes sync your outlook.
For pictures, videos and tunes you have to get them into iTunes on your computer and let iTunes sync them. Yes, iTunes is a pain of using iPhone but it's not as bad as it first seems. Once you set it up it just works.