What's new

4s on 6.2

BLAKESCARTH1992

Reaction score
Right I was wondering I have seen people have ios 6.2 beta on there 4s but I can't see anyway possible to get the update can anyone shed any light

6.2? 6.1 hasn't been released, so 6.2 hasn't even hit the beta market. I'm not seeing it.

6.1 hasn't been released, so 6.2 hasn't even hit the beta market. I'm not seeing it
I have seen iphone 5 on 6.2 beta online searching google I can see people posting on YouTube videos of the update

We talking 6.2 or 6.0.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

There is no iOS 6.2. It's either a mislabel for iOS 6.0.2, or they're jumping the gun and giving fake names for iOS, just like how they gave iOS 6.0.2 the name of iOS 6.1 when it itself is a totally different iOS

Ok... when I replied to this earlier I didn't notice that the OP was refering to 6.2. Just made the association w/ "beta"... LOL!! I haven't seen any information or trace reports of an iOS 6.2 in beta stages yet... only an iOS 6.0.2 for the iPhone 5 and iPad mini that Apple says contains a small fix for wifi connectivity issues.

Thomasjtsi said:
Ok... when I replied to this earlier I didn't notice that the OP was refering to 6.2. Just made the association w/ "beta"... LOL!! I haven't seen any information or trace reports of an iOS 6.2 in beta stages yet... only an iOS 6.0.2 for the iPhone 5 and iPad mini that Apple says contains a small fix for wifi connectivity issues

Thanks for that people just needed clearing up got confused with it all

Sent from my iPhone 4S 64gb

hi BLAKESCARTH19,i'm guessing that you want to include the quoted text in your replies so are you typing it in? to do this just hit Reply With Quote.

Poisonivy said:
hi BLAKESCARTH19,i'm guessing that you want to include the quoted text in your replies so are you typing it in? to do this just hit Reply With Quote.

Does not let me post new post just lets me only quote people's comments

Click on the bottom of the quoted lines and quote bbcode and start typing.

BLAKESCARTH1992 said:
Does not let me post new post just lets me only quote people's comments

This is a known bug in the forum. All you have to do to get around it is to tap the return button on the keyboard right after tapping the reply button. You can then make a post without quoting a previous post, unless you wish to.