What's new

3GS freezing

marita

Reaction score
My 3GS (on contract till next May) is randomly freezing - any time, any app. Sometimes it resolves itself, sometimes I have to restart. A friend suggested I turn off auto time set, which I did. Seemed better at first, but same problem before too many hours were past. Any suggestions?

Have you tried clicking the home key -bottom of the phone twice. You will see all the apps you've used recently. You then need to hold the 1st app until it wiggles. Then you need to click on the red circle in the upper left side. Repeat for each app.

This wont delete the app from your phone.

squirrel605 said:
Have you tried clicking the home key -bottom of the phone twice. You will see all the apps you've used recently. You then need to hold the 1st app until it wiggles. Then you need to click on the red circle in the upper left side. Repeat for each app.

This wont delete the app from your phone.

I agree. Having a huge list of apps running in the background will most definitely slow down and freeze the phone.

if you have apps running in the back ground it also seems to use more battery so deleting them on a daily basis will give you more time of the charger.