What's new

3D Touch and IOS 13 with 6S

carolineM

Reaction score
Has anyone with an iPhone 6s updated to IOS 13 yet and, if so, does the 3D App switcher still work for them? I would be grateful to hear from any users of this model.

I have a 6s I can confirm the app switcher is working on my phone.

Thank you very much for your reply. I constantly use the App Switcher and that is a relief!

3D Touch is gone, its now Lingering Touch, which for me makes life difficult so I'm not updating my X

Same here, still working on my 7 plus. No issues.

My 8 turned into hold for a second or so and 3-D effect happens - without actually pushing down on the screen. I try to press to use the actual 3D Touch and the linger happens rather than Touch

I got a 6 s I have problems with my phone all the time. Need a new one

I got a 6 s I have problems with my phone all the time. Need a new one
Back up your iPhone then erase it and set it up as a new phone. If it now works properly then something in the software on your phone was causing the problems. If it still has problems it may have a hardware problem.
Have an Apple Store Genius Bar run a diagnostic on your iPhone if they don’t find any problems you could keep it or sell it and upgrade.
If it requires repair, the cost would be more than the phone is currently worth.

Last edited:
I also have the iPhone 6s
I have 16GB
With 13.7 used
I’m afraid to do the new 13.3 update because I’m afraid it will use up all my extra GB
Am I wrong???
I keep deleting the new update
Should I update or not?
Any suggestions...
Can’t afford a new phone right now.

Thanks J.A.
[emoji255][emoji3526][emoji255]

I installed the update and still show using only 13.5 GB
So I’m Good from what I can tell [emoji1303]