What's new

3D iPhone & iPod Touch Springboard Without Glasses! 3DBoard

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6K14ZaWvM]YouTube - 3DBoard - Glasses Free 3D EFFECT for SpringBoard[/ame]

Developer Apocolipse has cook up a brand new, eye-popping, tweak for Cydia. It is called 3DBoard and it makes your Springboard look 3D. It does this by using the iPhones sensors to know how the device is tilted, thus, placing a show behind your springboard icons to make it look as if it were 3D. This tweak will not require any 3D glasses and will be available shortly for $4 in Cydia.

Clever idea. Doesn't look that impressive form the video but I'm not sure if it does the app justice...

Ya.. that's very interesting, it is kinda hard to make out.. Wonder how well it will look in person..

A friend downloaded it and it doesn't seem to do anything at all. There's a slider in the settings called "Depth" but moving it lower or higher made no difference. We even tried changing wallpapers figuring anything with a lot of black wouldn't work too well and tried the same wallpaper as in the video but still couldn't see a difference. I thought it looked cool in some parts of the video too, oh well.

A friend downloaded it and it doesn't seem to do anything at all. There's a slider in the settings called "Depth" but moving it lower or higher made no difference. We even tried changing wallpapers figuring anything with a lot of black wouldn't work too well and tried the same wallpaper as in the video but still couldn't see a difference. I thought it looked cool in some parts of the video too, oh well.

Turn it on then off. Make sure you have a purchased copy, if not, use DeepEnd, video coming up