What's new

2017 iPhone Set to Include Iris Scanner Authentication

Except for countries where Apple Pay is not supported. Germany and Austria are among them.

You are so right l wonder why that is, it have they something against us ? We have rights to you know.
Oops so political stuff again and out of my depth.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Yes you are. You certainly had to wait long enough for your Apple Watch.

My GF HINTED that she is saving up for her one.
She knows we could get one tomorrow if it was that important. WOMAN

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

You are so right l wonder why that is, it have they something against us ? We have rights to you know.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
They don't have anything against us. Apple Pay is supported in 9 countries right now. That's very few, considering the number of countries where you can get an iPhone, and the fact that the USA supported it in 2014 as the first country.

I'm sure if one of our countries gets it, it will be Germany first. In fact, I was surprised that it's not yet available there, because Germany usually is one of the first countries which receive new Apple products.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
There may be issues in reaching agreements with banks in Germany and Austria and other countries to allow their credit cards to be used with Apple Pay. That's what delayed its launch in Canada.