What's new

2 questions on the ipf.net app

gravybird

Reaction score
1, I have a notification on the app on the home screen, and can't figure out how to get rid of the red #1. Also I keep getting "parse error" when ever I use the ipf.net app. Any clues??? I really feel like I should be able to figure this out, but I'm stumped:)

As far as the badge. You're subscribed to something. Click on
More and you should see the subscribed thread in bold lettering. The parse error plagues me as well and is being currently worked on.

Gotcha on the parse error. The notification won't go away after I go through all of my subscribed threads, only 4 of em:) it only goes away if I log out. Arghhh

Never mind, it's my " new member thread" I can't get into it without the parse error. I'm guessing if I got onto it, the notification would go away.

I understand your problem our tech team is working on it. Once resolved it then goes through Apple for approval so all we ask is be patient.

Col.bris said:
I understand your problem our tech team is working on it. Once resolved it then goes through Apple for approval so all we ask is be patient.

When working the app is great so I don't think there will be a mass exodus :).

It just gets annoying having constructed a decent post, to then loose your labours to this bug.

When working the app is great so I don't think there will be a mass exodus :).

It just gets annoying having constructed a decent post, to then loose your labours to this bug.

Plus one...I'll pay for a clean running version...