What's new

2 iphones 1 itunes...

zypherius

Reaction score
Hey all, I bought my sister an iPhone 4s, and I have an iphone4, well she plugged her iPhone4s into my computer to register an iTunes account and somehow she ended up using my email to sync the 4s and now when I download aps they end up on her phone too as well as my contacts show up on her phone. My iTunes shows my phone with her memory capacity too. She has 16g and my iphone4 is 8g. Does anyone know how I could take her phone off my iTunes to get her setup on her own iTunes?

Zypherius!

I want to know whether your itunes are still log in with your sister's account.

what you can do is to disconnect your sister iTunes account and reconnect your iTunes account by entering your iTunes ID and password. As for apps which was synced from your sister iPhone to your iTunes on your computer, you can just delete them manually if you do not want them to be there.
Create another user account for your sister on your computer, she can then download and install a new iTunes on her user account and sync up her iPhone to her iTunes in her user account, when you want to sync your iPhone to your iTunes, you just have to switch to your user account and access your iTunes from there.

Sweet thanx for the advise. How do u go about removing a phone from your iTunes account?

Zypherius!