What's new

2 iphones 1 account

apoel1986

Reaction score
here is the situation

he bought an iphone but he does not have a bank account so he cannot create an apple ID
overall he is using my apple ID and pass in order to download apps on his iphone...

lately his contacts disappeared from his phone and came up to my iphone..

what can i do with this situation?? is it possible to create an Apple ID withouth a bank account linked to the ID???

Heeeeeeeeeeelp

First, you don't need a bank account or credit card or anything to have an iTunes account.

Second, he needs to set his own iTunes account so his iMessages will come to his phone.

If you want to share apps, music and videos you can keep you both signed in to the same iTunes Store account but for iMessage and Face Time and... I think one other area but I forget... You both need your own iTunes account.

I think it can be tricky because there is a spot that says something about putting a credit card or bank account but if you pay attention you'll notice that there is a list of cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover...) and then at the end of the list is the word "None". Just pick none.

Also make sure you aren't syncing contacts to iCloud on his phone. If you share the account you share the sync. Had that happen with my husband.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner