What's new

Would you go 85 million years back in the past

iCrank

Reaction score
To help save mankind from disaster and itself. I would, considering that dinosaurs are involved and no constitution. I'm sure it would be a quite desirable experience. If you don't know what I'm referring to then I'm speaking of Terra-Nova.

The premise of the show is interesting, however the over the top technology is going to get old very fast. Synthesizing a pheromone in 15 minutes, and spraying on insta-heal that closes wounds without a scar is a little over the top - in a place where someone cannot make a guitar...

thewitt said:
The premise of the show is interesting, however the over the top technology is going to get old very fast. Synthesizing a pheromone in 15 minutes, and spraying on insta-heal that closes wounds without a scar is a little over the top - in a place where someone cannot make a guitar...

Lol. Its interesting though and if i was there it would be more to worry about than a sixer.

It is interesting, and has some real potential. They do need to be careful though to go slow on the "waive the magic wand" solutions....

thewitt said:
It is interesting, and has some real potential. They do need to be careful though to go slow on the "waive the magic wand" solutions....

True. A lot could've been changed but it's tv you know they have to make it interesting enough to keep people glued. I'm sure people wouldn't want to watch a bunch of futuristic pioneers wielding sticks and rocks.

It still needs to be believable. The thing that kills many stories is the instant answer. Next weeks instant answer is a last minute vaccine for the unknown memory loss virus, administered just in time to keep the military leadership from wiping out the civilian population in their paranoia.... Just guessing of course

thewitt said:
It still needs to be believable. The thing that kills many stories is the instant answer. Next weeks instant answer is a last minute vaccine for the unknown memory loss virus, administered just in time to keep the military leadership from wiping out the civilian population in their paranoia.... Just guessing of course

That already happened.

Oh oh. Only saw the trailer here in Malaysia...

Oh and to answer the first question, I would go in a heartbeat...

As soon as you go back in time, it would change the future. Since they keep going to the crapping real time to bring people back, obviously nothing has happend and mankind did not survive the 85,000,000 years. <- long time BTW. Or, going back has already changed the future and it's the reason it is so bad in the first place. Story is full of holes,,,,,,,,,, watched 3 times and stopped. As well, they are alreay affecting nature and changing natural paths. Aren't they suppose to be preventing this? As I said, holes, holes, holes!

choPppps said:
As soon as you go back in time, it would change the future. Since they keep going to the crapping real time to bring people back, obviously nothing has happend and mankind did not survive the 85,000,000 years. <- long time BTW. Or, going back has already changed the future and it's the reason it is so bad in the first place. Story is full of holes,,,,,,,,,, watched 3 times and stopped. As well, they are alreay affecting nature and changing natural paths. Aren't they suppose to be preventing this? As I said, holes, holes, holes!

Lol. The butterfly effect. But you have to imagine that this is television. It's has to have holes.

&#1573;&#1610;&#1603;&#1585;&#1575;&#1606;&#1603;...&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1587;&#1591;&#1585;&#1577;

I agree so much. Im not into television shows but when terra nova was announced I was so happy. I love the idea of the show, the beautiful Shelly Conn and the lovely Christine Adams.

&#1573;&#1610;&#1603;&#1585;&#1575;&#1606;&#1603;...&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1587;&#1591;&#1585;&#1577;