What's new

Which iPhone would you consider the best of all??

Reaction score
Okay, here is one I haven’t seen yet. It may have been discussed already, not sure. Which iPhone model would you consider the best of all time? I only can go by what I have had myself. The 7 Plus is the one that I cannot seem to get rid of yet!! Anyone else feel the same, or are the newer versions that much better to get one? Just curious, as I have had my 7 Plus for nearly 2 years now and eventually will be in the market for a new one. For now the 7 Plus has been the best iPhone I have ever owned, going back to the 3G one. Thx for any and all responses.

7+ is a great choice ...I truly enjoyed my time with it ..I like the iPhone X I'm currently using because of the in hand feel and smaller form factor ...I also love my unlock with facial ID ...

Okay, here is one I haven’t seen yet. It may have been discussed already, not sure. Which iPhone model would you consider the best of all time? I only can go by what I have had myself. The 7 Plus is the one that I cannot seem to get rid of yet!! Anyone else feel the same, or are the newer versions that much better to get one? Just curious, as I have had my 7 Plus for nearly 2 years now and eventually will be in the market for a new one. For now the 7 Plus has been the best iPhone I have ever owned, going back to the 3G one. Thx for any and all responses.

I love my 7+!

Ok I think purely for the full screen on all the x models they are best with the XR being best value for money. Not counting the newer phones x upwards it has to be the 6s which was my first iPhone and happiest I’ve been with a phone loved the Live Photo’s on it and it being the only iPhone to do Live Photo’s at the time of its release along with the first camera upgrades on both front and back camera for years. Also it remained the best iPhone out even when a newer one was released as the se was brought out a few month later. Even now the 6s does more or less same as newer iPhones not counting Face ID and portrait photos oh and the front camera isn’t quite as good. Now got the XR and happy with it loving the long battery life tho not that much different from 6s apart from full screen and bit bigger.

I did enjoy my iphone 7 plus but after getting an xs max, I noticed that it's faster, & the face id worked each time (though I did try to fool it). In short, I'm glad I got the new iphone. Haven't tested the camera as much as I'd have wanted to.

Best iPhone so far is the iPhone xs max. It's faster, more responsive, has more features & has a real cool camera. The Health app helps me keep track of my workouts. The screen is actually big enough to watch a video without carrying a cumbersome tablet.

I hate that glass back on my 8+. Had I been able to get 256 on a 7+ I would've bought it instead. The glass on the 8's looks nice but just adds another destruction opportunity.
Also my 7 that I had had no issues using my Lexar lightening micro SD reader with 128 gb cards. My 8+ will only acknowledge 32gb or less on the micro SD's. That pissed me off.

I'd have to say 7+. It was a great phone. It died on me, so had to replace last night, but I'd still be using it. Of course my replacement, an XS Max,is better in every way, but I never felt like I needed to upgrade with the 7+. My 7+ got ran over by a car 2 years ago on the freeway, but survived without a scratch on it, but it was bent. Phone lived on, bent, for 2 years. Sunday the haptic feedback started getting super wonky (felt and sounded like a broken spring), and yesterday finally needed replacing. It was not repairable. Lady at Verizon store said it was nearing it's "gonna explode" point lol. She managed to get me full trade in value still. If my 7+ had never got ran over by a car, it'd probably be perfectly fine today. The only downside to my upgrade is getting used to a flat phone again lol. Feels weird now.

I am finding it hard to get rid of my product red iPhone 7 Plus! It’s been such a great phone that I can’t seem to make myself want a newer one at the moment. Maybe it’s just me being stubborn or the cost of a new phone versus the working one I have!!

I have a few iPhones, only 2 with current SIM cards. My favorite overall, by far, is the X. I love the iOS on it, the screen is beautiful, the darn thing is so fast, and it's just lovely to look at and hold. My second favorite is my new 8, I had an 8 Plus and traded down for the size, much easier to just throw in a pocket and I have the X (and still have a 6S Plus) if I start jonesing for more screen real estate. My old iPhones have been mostly relegated to media consumption duties and they work great for that.

Using a iPhone 7plus and love it. Not liking the facial recognition that newer iPhones have. Like the home button.
So, I guess until this phone dies I’m with the 7plus.
Oh, I’m a reformed android user.