What's new

Wi-Fi connection problems with IOS 11

I’m still having the issue

Let us know if you manage to find a solution. I've done a bit of googling and it seems there are a few bugs with this release.

Mine forgets my home network all the time now (every couple of days), I have to select my router and enter the router's password to connect
That's exactly how my problems started off. I then did a reset of the settings and things went seriously wrong from there.

Thanks. I might try that. I have a Tesco near me which has a free Wi-F- service, so I'll give that a go.

The phone is fairly new (around a month old) so it would seem really unlucky if the hardware has packed up.
Your new iPhone comes with 90 days of free telephone technical support. try calling and see if they can help.

Your new iPhone comes with 90 days of free telephone technical support. try calling and see if they can help.
Thanks. Is that with Apple themselves or the service provider?

I've called them and they are arranging for me to send the phone in for investigation. The phone is covered by a warranty etc. Bit of a bummer to be without a phone for a while...

I may still try and see if it works with another network.

I still think IOS 11 has a lot to do with this though. :mad: I would advise everyone not to update until Apple has fixed all the bugs.

I still think IOS 11 has a lot to do with this though. :mad: I would advise everyone not to update until Apple has fixed all the bugs.
Whatever caused your problem, it's not a universal bug as it doesn't affect every user. I hope Apple can get your iPhone working properly without much delay.