What's new

why does the batter suck so much on the 5s?

After updating and using for a few days I then restored and let it run a few days to settle. No change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After updating and using for a few days I then restored and let it run a few days to settle. No change.

I experienced the same. I have to reboot to get it to reset the percentage to display the proper level. I do it every 2-3 days and it is freakn annoying, but my actual life is no less than before.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

The problem isn't battery drain but an inaccurate percentage indicator.

I don't think so on mine. It drops quickly. I can only get around five hours of use before it gets to 1% and shuts down.

I don't think so on mine. It drops quickly. I can only get around five hours of use before it gets to 1% and shuts down.

Will it let you reboot without putting it on the charger? That happens to me and it shows 33% on startup.

No. Will not reboot until it charges for a few. Think I figured it out last night. I restored and set up as new phone then watched my apps as I redownloaded them. One app was sucking huge amounts if power. Deleted that and I went back to 10% battery used for every one hour of screen on use.
I'm happy with that

Slotomania.