What's new

why does the batter suck so much on the 5s?

Hello, We just removed your other post on this issue, Please post just once per issue as per forum rules, Thank you.

It was draining a percent like every two minutes I think it's cause sprint is having huge problems in Chicagoland area so I'm going to go back to att

My 5s battery is the best peforming battery for any of my previous smartphones other than my Blackberry 8330, hands down

My 5s battery is the best peforming battery for any of my previous smartphones other than my Blackberry 8330, hands down

mine is lasting a lot better since I got back on att.

Seems like the 5s doesnt have as strong of a battery then the regular 5. has anyone noticed this? what are some tips you guys have to conserve battery. I have had an iphone my whole life 3gs, 4, 5 and now 5s but doesnt seem like the battery drained as fast as any of those. Maybe because I am so used to a motorola droid maxx that has a 48 hour battery life. had it for 2 weeks but idk. Im the type of person that when im home Im charging it mayeb thats why it seemed like the battery lasted a long time .

Seems like the 5s doesnt have as strong of a battery then the regular 5. has anyone noticed this? what are some tips you guys have to conserve battery. I have had an iphone my whole life 3gs, 4, 5 and now 5s but doesnt seem like the battery drained as fast as any of those. Maybe because I am so used to a motorola droid maxx that has a 48 hour battery life. had it for 2 weeks but idk. Im the type of person that when im home Im charging it mayeb thats why it seemed like the battery lasted a long time .

I have merged this post to this existing thread which you have started earlier. Let's keep battery topic together here rather than fragment threads with similar discussions.

Thanks,

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

My 5s battery is terrific. Lasts just as long as my note 2 and note 3 did. Seems even better now with 7.1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maybe turn off location services. I don't know exactly how much it drains , but I would think it does make your battery drain faster since its continuously sending out a signal.

I keep everything off on my 5s and before 7.1 I could regularly get 6 - 7 hrs of use. After 7.1 it dropped to 6 hrs max. Now after 7.1.1 I can barely get 5 hrs use. With everything off! I have restored it with iTunes but it isn't helping. This is the whole reason I tried an iphone was for legendary battery

Not so much now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep everything off on my 5s and before 7.1 I could regularly get 6 - 7 hrs of use. After 7.1 it dropped to 6 hrs max. Now after 7.1.1 I can barely get 5 hrs use. With everything off! I have restored it with iTunes but it isn't helping. This is the whole reason I tried an iphone was for legendary battery

Not so much now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you update or did you restore to 7.1 and 7.1.1.