What's new

Why do you prefer an iPhone over all other phones.

Applelover

Reaction score
Well why do you?

My reason is simple. It is simply the most beautiful phone there is. People will always recognize an iPhone, the software is amazing and fast and it is way less buggier then other phones.

I just recently switched from a droid platform and it has taken me a while to cross over! Lol. Very glad I have as I've barely put it down and some of the apps I've previously had actually do run better. I'm hesitant to jailbreak yet so the only complaint I really have is not allowing "unknown applications" and a few other market tweaks I'd prefer but that's just me but over all the phone has made me a believer!!!!!

iPhone is a fashion accessory, women's heads turn when I get my iPhone out of my pants, pull back leather cover, and dial a number. They look at it, and see apple logo, and they know it's an iPhone. They find it sexy!

iPhone is a fashion accessory, women's heads turn when I get my iPhone out of my pants, pull back leather cover, and dial a number. They look at it, and see apple logo, and they know it's an iPhone. They find it sexy!

That's not the case at all in China, no one gives a cent about what type of phone you have, in fact it's sooo popular that no one cares nowadays anymore.

I prefer the iPhone because it runs an OS which is targeted to only a few unique device types. Therefore, it proves to be somewhat less problematic than other phone OSes i've used, as well as performing better. The huge library of QUALITY apps is another reason.

I like the looks and the feel of the iPhone. I like the operating system and the size of the display. Plus, it's an Apple and that says everything else.

I changed over to the iPhone 4 mainly because I am so heavily vested in iOS to begin with having a 3rd gen iPod Touch, but also because of the quality of the product. The camera is faster acting than most and even though there's a split in my friend between Android and iOS, there's more quality stuff in the iOS market in my opinion. In Android I found a ton of lame garbage clouding the better apps and I just don't like weeding through 50 crapware apps to find the one decent app I want.

Just because it is the best offer right now for what I need. I don't care if it is Apple, Nokia, HTC or whatever, it is what I need now as we speak.

Barrie

Recently just switched over from the long line of Verizon Androids (still have one, the Motorola Xoom which I honestly like more than my friends iPad) but I made the switch for these reasons...

1. Battery life is superb compared to MOST of the Droids on Verizon.
2. Screen is gorgeous.
3. Size.
4. Touch Screen.
5. Apps.

The only phone that I would compare to the iPhone on Verizon's line up is the Samsung Fascinate. It looks the closest to the iPhone, design and interface wise. Also, for the screen size, battery life is actually not bad. For a 4" super AMOLED screen, I could usually go a full day without charging, but with my iPhone normally I can go a day and half sometimes 2 days depending on usage. I thought having a HUGE 4" - 4.3" screen was awesome, but then comes the battery drain issue and how it fits in a pocket. I thought I would hate the size of the iPhone for it being small, but now that I have had it for 3 weeks, I picked up my Thunderbolt before I sold it and said "Wow how did I ever use this thing, its monstrous!" Touch screen sensitivity is out of the this world. Texting on my iPhone is easy once I got the hang of the keyboard ( I was use to swype which is the only thing that I miss). Apps, nothing needs to be said... biggest market for apps... period.

Edit: Once the Motorola Bionic comes out, if it comes out... I may considering picking on up on eBay once the hype goes down and the price comes down, but again I do this a lot with phones but I have a feeling I will be sticking to my iPhone for a while. I am enjoying this phone so much, I actually convinced both my Mom (long time blackberry user) and girlfriend (fellow Droid user as I was) to get iPhones as well.

Because it's not a phone unless it's an iPhone :)

Simple 

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net