10.8 KB · Views: 106
  • $image-4152982036.jpg
    $image-4152982036.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 109
  • $image-578008173.jpg
    $image-578008173.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 98
Briggs8 said:
I can see not everyone on these forums care for jailbreaking.

jailbreaking and theming are two different concepts.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

This is how I'm rolling.

How did you manage to put that gadget on your lock screen? I tried to install one like that but it's always end up buggy and so i have to removr it. That gadget click calendar and weather cast came with the theme you've installed or you installed it alone? If it's alone please tell me its name and what iOS are you on? As for me i'm on 4.3.1 and i was wondering manybe they haven't update the gadgets for iOS 4.3.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaliCrank said:

This is true but who jailbreaks and doesn't theme? Just saying.

bab2010 said:
How did you manage to put that gadget on your lock screen? I tried to install one like that but it's always end up buggy and so i have to removr it. That gadget click calendar and weather cast came with the theme you've installed or you installed it alone? If it's alone please tell me its name and what iOS are you on? As for me i'm on 4.3.1 and i was wondering manybe they haven't update the gadgets for iOS 4.3.1

My lockscreen is in Cydia under Macbook final widget. I am on 4.3.1 as well. I don't think you need an extra source in order to add it but if you cannot find it let me know.

CaliCrank said:

This is true but who jailbreaks and doesn't theme? Just saying.

me. the only thing that comes close to my phone being themed is the slide to unlock thing and my carrier name and I don't even consider that theming.

28v7ecz.png

i could make it a lot more exotic but i like the fresh and clean look, too much junk just looks ridiculous. thoughts?

bab2010 said:

My lockscreen is in Cydia under Macbook final widget. I am on 4.3.1 as well. I don't think you need an extra source in order to add it but if you cannot find it let me know.

Thanks very much. I found it and already installed it, the original clock is still there do you have a clue how the remove it? Here is what i'm talking about.
7b797d4a-1636-e305.jpg