What's new

What's your iP4 home screen like?

Bab2010,

I'm using Carbon X pro for the theme.

Weather elements for the lockscreen to show animated weather. Pretty neat. I tried using a widget but that didn't cut it.

BytaFont using Old English and English fonts. It's like fontswap but this one works.

Everything else is the basic Cydia apps that should be standard like barrel, graviboard, etc. Jailbreaking the phone was the best thing I ever did to it.

Thanks for the info. They will be of a great use in no long time from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. I appreciate that others think it looks nice also. This forum has been a great help to me and others and keep continuing to spread the word if I know and help out as much as possible.

On the other post you wrote on ispirit is a nice app. I actually downloaded that before I had a iPhone. Haven't used it yet but I will now.

Last edited:
i could make it a lot more exotic but i like the fresh and clean look, too much junk just looks ridiculous. thoughts?[/quote]

Where exactly did you snag that wallpaper?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303064280.300888.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303064298.104091.jpg

Here is mine simple, and smooth.

Thank you bro , after reading for a week i did it by my self :) yeeee i was Nokia and Symbian OS fan for about 13 years , but i jump the ships this year and I'm loving it , what a phone after you jailbrake wow

Just have a one question for you about installous , it work for about day or so and after i adding some sources i can download no problem using installous but when i try to install i get the message """Installation failed :Invalid IPA"""
Can you help me fixing this problem , thank you bro

PS : I fix the problem , if you like i can report what i did to fix this , it's up to you
I don't know if i can talk about this here
Thank You !!!!!

Last edited:
Talk and just share share and share.

Last edited by a moderator:
downloaded a nice Omega theme

128b31dc.jpg

c7f4386a.jpg

405fb2a6.jpg

5bd3d152.jpg

b3889c38.jpg

has a nice animated wallpaper and weather on the springboard only it was on texas and i cant get it to change to my countries weather lol but never mind, it does look good i thought any way

128b31dc.jpg

c7f4386a.jpg

405fb2a6.jpg

5bd3d152.jpg

b3889c38.jpg

has a nice animated wallpaper and weather on the springboard only it was on texas and i cant get it to change to my countries weather lol but never mind, it does look good i thought any way

fantastic theme. what is the name of it ?

128b31dc.jpg

c7f4386a.jpg

405fb2a6.jpg

5bd3d152.jpg

b3889c38.jpg

That's a big WOW. Damn...
I'm still processing the jailbreak of my device at the moment backing up stuff and stuff. I will post my new homescreen here once i finish with every jailbreaking things.

its called Omega HD.. the keyboard is not part of the theme though its called colorkeyboard and lets you mix different colours together well 5 different colours you can mix.