What's new

What's the big deal about jailbreaking anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry your jail broken experience wasn't great but I haven't had any problems with jail breaking with absinthe. Like ppl have said before my post u might have downloaded the wrong tweaks. I've downloaded tweaks that didn't work well together but at the first first sign of a negative difference I take the tweak off..

If this forum represents even a percentage of the JB community, I understand why I am in the position I'm in.

aaron

At the end of the day, this is a jailbreaking forum. The purpose is to educate and help others with their jailbreaking needs not to discourage others from jailbreaking. If precautions are taken and research is done, jailbreaking a device opens it up to a whole world of possibilites that will never be available with stock firmware. When performed correctly the jailbreaking process and subsequent tweaks and modifications do not impede on the device's performance and instead allow the user to tweak the device exactly to their needs.

Jailbreaking is not for everyone but we want to make sure new readers are receiving factual information.

You can never expect to get a balanced view in an advocacy forum.

It's like the new father walking into a Fiat owners club meeting and asking the members if a Spider makes a good family car. The overwhelming response is likely to be yes, with lots of anecdotal evidence on how the car fanatics have stuffed their kids into the back for years and they think of it as an adventure...

Remember that there is as much opinion in this forum as fact and make your own decisions accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.